Tuesday 30 August 2011

Skylian Blitz This


I bought my Xbox 360 way back when for two reasons, one was Halo 3 and the other was a new Bioware game on the way called Mass Effect. I literally knew next to nothing about Mass Effect before I owned the game which is maybe why it quickly became one of my all time favorite games and why the conclusion to the trilogy is my most anticipated title in gaming history.

I didn't even know you could be a man or a woman, naturally I rolled FemShep to give myself a truly unique experience from the endless Duder-Space Marines out there. I've not been able to ever play anything but FemShep since, so for this week I've dooded Eden Shepard, my Shepard! I wanted to draw Garrus, maybe next time.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet. Nice work. Same hair I picked for my Shepard, LOL. Funny thing is, my Shepard's name is Lilith...

    ReplyDelete