Tuesday 16 August 2011

Na'vi-Nine Reasons To Win.


It's Avatar week, a theme chosen by our resident Sculptor. I had a little trouble deciding what to do for this weeks theme, then I recalled Nils suggesting that we could Na'vi-fy ourselves or our characters for the week as an interesting challenge- so thanks for the inspiration man!

I've Na'vi'd 99, the main character from my comic Felicity, I figured she'd translate to be one hell of a Horse-rider when it came to the world of Pandora.

For anyone who is huge on Avatar and isn't impressed with my Horse-likeness, sorry! The only decent reference I could get was a picture of the toy they made for this thing. And man, Six legs. Six of them. I thought regular horses were hard enough to draw, sheesh.

3 comments:

  1. Shit man, that looks ridiculously awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gonna be a tough one, but you did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I found settling on something for this one a real challenge but that's what you want from these themes. Never would have drawn this horse guy otherwise, come to think of it I don't think I've ever drawn a horse.

    ReplyDelete